[IPp] paralisis (spelling?)

  My son has also had seizures like this. Colby would wake up with BS in the
60s, but could not talk and was limp down the right side. He also could not keep
anything down, like juice, that i would give him to raise BS. We had MRIs, EKGs,
and EEGs. The only thing that came back positive was the EEG, for seizure
activity. He is now seeing a pedi neurologist and on seizure meds. Dr says that
when he goes a full year without one, he will take him off meds. Colby has not
had one since Oct 2002! Almost there! Its very scary when this happens!
Sometimes its mild and he's back to normal within 3-4 hours, other times longer.
  Colby is 9, will be 10 Sept 2, and was dxd at 5 in Oct of 98, and had his
first siezure in Oct of 2000.

     Donna
     mom to colby 9, and matt, 13 non-d