[IPp] Re: Vaccines

We have filed a vaccine claim through Shoemaker & Associates.  My daughter
developed symptoms (frequent urination, excessive thirst) following her MMR,
DPT, Oral Polio, and Varivax immunizations (all given to her at the same
time for her 4-year well-care check up).  Within a month she was diagnosed
with Type 1.  We believe her system started attacking all these foreign
bodies and then went haywire attacking her own islet cells.  We are certain
the vaccines were a trigger.  Cliff Shoemaker can be reached through his
website email @ redacted