From: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, June 28, 2003 5:50:35 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Paralysis after a mild low bg

Carla, the same thing happened to my daughter who is now 14 today. She was
mis-diagnosed! She has Celiac disease!
This is often misdiagnosed by doc because they do not believe this is
  prevelant in the U.S. However, there is a huge surge of research going on
  children's hospitals and in Columbia, Mayo, and N.Y. Universities, this
is autoimmune, it is linked with diabetes, especially type 1. It is a
malabsorption of foods that cause the lows! Celiac effects the villi in the
  esphogus,stomach and all intestine lining. All exposure to
  cause the death, actual necrosis of the villi...the insulin is in the body
there is no food! Seizures occur, usually nightime, paralysis is not unusual

Have your child checked out for this and ask for a complete Celiac panel!

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of