Re: [IPp] vaccines

Gina, I agree so much.  I have said this to other people about the vaccines
and they think I am nuts!!!!!  Have you or anyone else out there done anything
legally?  I was thinking of filing a suit or something.  A lawyer in NYC
 wanted to represent us, but we feel that we could do it on our own. We didnt
to sign any tricky papers.  Next child I have I do not want to have any
shots.  What a world we live in.

Krista Nastro
Mom to Anthony 2 1/2  Pumping w/ Paradigm since 4 /7/03  DX'D 8/25/02