RE: [IPp] vaccines

Same thing happened to us.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 7:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] vaccines

I agree wholeheartedly.  My son received his MMR in Jan.2002.  A week later
he ran a high fever, and the doc said it was just a reaction from the shot.
Well, low and behold on August 25 , 2002 my child was diagnosed with diabetes
Type 1.  I truly believe that some people are born with an already compromised
immune system and when given vaccines, it triggers diabetes.

Krista Nastro
Mom to Anthony 2 1/2ys. Pumping with Paradigm 4/03