[IPp] vaccines

In answer to the article that was posted regarding vaccines and a link to Type
I...I am one of those people that agree.  Our son never had any health issues
until he received his 4 year old vaccinations.  Quickly afterwards, we
encountered our first autoimmune illness and have had a new diagnosis of
another one each year since, putting us at three so far.  I know doctors like
to tell us we are crazy, but it is my belief that his problems have stemmed
from the vaccinations.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of