Re: [IPp] Pouch/Case for Cozmo

 I'm cheap too so I sew little pouches for Joshua's Cozmo & then use a diaper
pin. I also bought him a pair of waterguns that came with a holster. The holster
& belt are perfect for the pump! & it only cost $5.00! Can't beat that price. I
bought a "kid proof" pump pack for him before his pump start but the zippers
sounded too much like a dog collar w/licenses jingling & was driving me crazy.

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts