[IPp] re: Blood Glucose Monitors - Ultra

from Barbara:  <<What is really nice about the Ultra, aside from the obvious
things like 5 second countdown and relatively small amount of blood, is the
carrying case.  It is soft and pliable.  Compact...>>>

Ditto.  We've used it for 2 years.  Great!  My son loves it - the 5sec is the
trick for us.  Nothing like waiting for a high or low.  He didn't like the
Freestyle because he couldn't see the blood going on the strip.

We're going to try the new MiniMed/BD 5 sec/0.3uL meter - waiting for it to
come in the mail.

Do you Yahoo!?