Re: [IPp] Pouch/Case for Cozmo

 I'm cheap. I ordered the ones from Minimed, the neoprene ones. Much cheaper and
we use our own belt. They don't fit as nice, but the rep from Cozmo said they
are coming out with their own soon. I just haven't heard anything lately. At
night we use a sock pinned to her night shirt.
 I don't use the clip, because the last time she scratched the front at day
Mom to William, 8, Maddy, 5, dxd 11/1/02, pumping Cozmo 4/7/03