[IPp] Re: Blood Glucose Monitors

> According to Childrens with diabetes it is "Highly Recommended."  This
> is what they have to say..."The FreeStyle is an excellent choice for
> anyone who dislikes or is tired finger sticks. It's also especially good
> for young children because of its very small blood requirement.

We use the precision X-tra.    Wanted to switch to the FreeStyle
last year, but with all the problems Zachary has with seizures
from lows the hospital forbid it.    They said arm readings
are never accurate for lows and it would be too dangerous.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (13 1/2,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (turning 21 this summer), Allison (18), Rachel (7)
Fenton, MO