No Subject

My daughter has been having more than usually pain when I insert the
Quick Set.   I'm using her backside (buttocks) and I'm inserting it where
there is plenty of fat/tissue.   Ice does not work, because, after I ice
it up to insert the set, it won't stick!!!!   This has happen a few
times.  I finally figured out that the ice is not working. Has anyone
tried the Ela Max?  Does it work?   Do you have to glob is on or do you
put a thin layer?  How long does it have to be on before you can do the
insertion? I bought some, but I never used it until last night.  I put a
real thin layer on and left it on only about 5 minutes.   I don't think
it worked! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!Sandra....mom of Maria