From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 8:04 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Blood Glucose Monitors

I was recently given an Accu Chek Compact meter, the one that has the test
strips in the drum...well, it is horrible for a small child, it needs way too
much blood, takes forever to count down with the results. Now here is my
 question. I am going to switch to either the One Touch Ultra or the Precision
Xtra, I
am wondering who out there uses these meters and what your comments on each
Thanks so much
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!