Re: [IPp] Site change Help!!!!

Nope, it should be fine, make sure you test two hours after a site change to
see if his blood sugars rise, if they do, then correct and retest in another
two hrs...if they don't come down, then do a site change.
Sometimes I feel the same thing on Matthew and we also use the Sils with the
Sil-serter.  Never had a problem from it.
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!