Re: [IPp] question about Jesse's basals

Stacey -

 <<but what is also not all that uncommon especially in kids, from my
experience) is what some bright parent termed as "reverse dawn phenonmenon"
(what you Jesse experiences) >>

Yes, Yes!  This is Joshua too.

12:00 am - 3:00am .15
3:00 am - 11:00 am .1
11:00 am - 12:00 am .2

 I'm still "tweeking" basals, with Joshua, don't even talk about bolus
carb/insulin ratios. He goes LOW in the early morning hours. I've aged 10 years.

REVERSE, yes.  No dawn phenonmenon here!

 Oh, & <<Its amazing how our kids adapt..He's sound asleep.. I loosen his covers
to search for an arm .. and he always manages to stick out his middle finger to
me... even when he's fast asleep.... >>

 My poor little guy does the same thing. Momma's not coming into his room for a
kiss goodnight, (I work 2nd shift), he throws his hand out for a bg test. . . I
could just cry. (And sometimes I do.)

Mom to Joshua 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos. Pumping w/Cozmo 06/03/03,& Jessie 21
western Massachusetts