Re: [IPp] question about Jesse's basals

In a message dated 6/17/2003 6:33:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ...  is it
> weird that he needs so much at one time and so little
> from mid -6.

I'm sure you've been told about "dawn phenonmenon" (a significant rise in the
early morning hours) -- it's quite common for type 1s . . . but what is also
not all that uncommon (especially in kids, from my experience) is what some
 bright parent termed as "reverse dawn phenonmenon" (what you Jesse experiences)
. . . My daughter had it until puberty hit, now she's got regular ol' dawn
phenonmenon . . . Sometimes there's just no making sense of the diabeastie!

>From one sleepy mom to another . . .

Lyndy  8-)