Re: [IPp] question about Jesse's basals

He's had this rise since we started pumping 6 weeks
ago.. its getting better, but still not good enough
for his anal retentive mommma. At first his rise was
into the 400's ... now its to the low to mid
200's...His rise begins at about 10-11 pm and
continues til 2-3 am...last night i raised him 1U(to
.7) from  8-10. at 3:00 he was 213... tonight i'm
gonna raise from 10-midnight( also to.7)  and see what
happens...His midnight to 6am is only .3...  is it
weird that he needs so much at one time and so little
from mid -6. guess I'll be up again tonight.. Its a
good thing that I automaticlly get up at 3 to use the
bathroom... I  didnt want to raise both8-10 1nd 10-12
at once for fear of crashing...
Its amazing how our kids adapt..He's sound asleep.. I
loosen his covers to search for an arm .. and he
always manages to stick out his middle finger to me...
even when he's fast asleep....
Thanks for your advice...

Mom to Allison- 17 , Daniel-15,
& Jesse 11, Dx dec. 2001