[IPp] Amazing Experience on POP

I just want all of you parent out there to pat yourselves on the back for being
amazing!  I sent out a request for information (I'm new to the site) and I got
children 10-12 times a day!  ;)
I'm sure you all know the feeling of finally realizing that you are not alone,
and now know that feeling, too.  Thank you so much.

Catherine Schulz
Mom to Emma, 4,  Dx 10/9/02 Looking to pump SOON!