Re: [IPp] Choosing a pump

 I'm using Animas with my 3 1/2-yo. He loves it - he can give himself his
boluses. His pre-school teachers had no problem learning how to use it. The
customer service IS awesome! (I had to get a replacement after 3 weeks, and they
drove a loaner pump out to my daycare so I wouldn't have to be without. (This
was without my even asking if they had loaners.))

Catherine Schulz <email @ redacted> wrote:

We're trying to choose between the Deltec Cozmo, which has lots of great
features, and the Animas, which has awesome customer service. My Emma is 4 (Dx
10/9/02) and will be in pre-kindergarten in the fall. We need a pump that will
be easy for a teacher to use because we have no school nurse. Any help out

Catherine Schulz

Do you Yahoo!?