Re: [IPp] Choosing a pump

 We use Animas for our 5yo son but I believe they are both excellent choices.
You can't go wrong with either.

 Catherine Schulz <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
your tax deductible contributions.

We're trying to choose between the Deltec Cozmo, which has lots of great
features, and the Animas, which has awesome customer service. My Emma is 4 (Dx
10/9/02) and will be in pre-kindergarten in the fall. We need a pump that will
be easy for a teacher to use because we have no school nurse. Any help out

Catherine Schulz

Charles, father of phillip 5, pumping since 4/16/03, DX 11/01

Do you Yahoo!?