[IPp] Cozmo

We went "live" with the Cozmo last night....Andrew thinks it's about the
coolest thing ever! He loved his Disetronic but the carb to insulin bolus
option is sooo handy! The nurses at school are almost as excited! I do
think I'll be fine tuning his bolus ratio's as well as the correction
ratios tonite. It was one thing when I did the math in my head...now I'd
like the pump to have a bout the same answers! : )

Anyone other Cozmo users make other changes once you got started?

Also, we started the Novolog last Fri and have had great numbers...could
be coincidence that we have a great site... so only time will tell,
right!? Thanks for all the comments and help!

mom to 8yr old Andrew, dx @ 14 mo, pumping 3.5 yrs w/ Distetronic H Tron
now using the Cozmo