Re: [IPp] field day tomorrow

Last year for my sons field day, which was also our first on the pump. I just
took his pump off of him and tested him hourly to be sure he was ok, if his
sugars were fine then I would give him half of the basal he would have
 received, if he was low, I would not reattach the pump but I would give him
juice and
15g of protein, if he was high I would reattach the pump, correct him and then
take it off again and test in another hour. He was perfect the whole time,
 and even that night, his sugars remained normal. He was 5 at the time, and did
a LOT of running around. His field day lasted approx. 3hrs.
Hope this helps.
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!