[IPp] field day tomorrow

Tomorrow, Jesses grade is having a field day from
9:30-1. Since we're new to pumping I'm looking for
suggestions on how much to reduce his basals ..and for
how long....   We're gonna be playing basketball,
volleyball, etc.. in the hopefully HOT sun....
Mom to Jesse ,11 dx.12/2001,Allison, 17 1/2, & Daniel
15 1/2 .
Belle Harbor, New York

Do you Yahoo!?