RE: [IPp] temp basal when going to sleep

I'm having this exact same issue!  So , just so I understand what is
working, when the child goes to bed, you set the temp basal at a higher
rate for a period of how many hours???  I've been doing it from about
8:30 pm to midnight , and then dropping down for 4 hours and then
picking back up again at 5:00am.  But last night he still had highs
after midnight, so I extended the temp basal until 4:00am, until finally
he was within range and he woke up in range.  It took a lot of boluses
to get him in range even with the increased basal.  It was a crazy
night-surprised he still fits in his clothers with all those growth
hormones! Love, Fayeron
mom to Alex (10, dx'd 8/01, pumping paradigm 4/03), Zack (10), Josh (4),
wife to Bob for 15 years