[IPp] temp basal when going to sleep

Michael or others --

I remember reading - I think-  that Michael had Lily set a temp basal for 3-4
Hours? one to two points higher that her normal basal when she went to bed--to
take care of growth hormones.  My son, Morgan, nearly 11, is always high
around 12 midnight to 2 am or so.   I tried going up on his before bedtime
basal, thinking by 12 the lower basal late evening basal  was making him high
at Midnight to 2 but he was REALLY getting LOW quickly around 10 pm with that
higher evening basal so I can't raise that time period.
Please advise!  Blessings to all.

Sybil Fisher