[IPp] Re: Seizures

       I do hope that a new pump solves your problems.  I was interested to
read that there are "safety checks" that you can do on your pump.  We have a
Disetronic H-tron, I wonder if they have something similar?  Anybody know?
       Don't feel bad about not suspecting it to be a pump problem.  There
are so many variables with this disease, especially with growing kids.  Last
 summer Claire had problems for about 6 weeks and I never suspected that it
be faulty sets, but that's what it likely was.  I had changed everything
 possible except the sets. When she landed up in hospital in DKA the
suggested the sets might be faulty and sure enough a brand new box obtained
 from the pharmacy solved her problems. And this solution came from a doctor who
had never even seen a pump before--it was just common sense to her.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9