[IPp] Re: Celiac disease

       You mention that your daughter was dx with celiac with no symptoms.
Does that mean that the doctors were testing her now and again for the Celiac,
given that her brother had it?  If so, how often did they test, every couple
of years??
       I'm just wondering how often Claire should be tested.  The last time
was 3 years ago and it was negative.  I'm also interested in having her non-DM
brother checked for this.  He is very, very thin and fatigues so easily.  This
has gone on for years and the doctors have checked for everything else.  Do
 you know what the routine blood test is called, in case our new GP doesn't know
what it is?
Barbara, Mum of Claire 9