[IPp] Novolog-Quiksets-3 days

In regard to using Novolog and Quiksets-my daughter has always used this
 combination with her MM508 and gets anywhere from 2 and1/2 days to 3 and 1/2
before a set change-usually right around 3 days.  She always changes at 3 or 3
and 1/2 because that is what our endo suggested and we want to avoid problems
with the sites.  Have never had lumpy sites or serious irritation-usually use
the upper "love handles".  The stomach gets rubbed too much when she is at
school from carrying books in her arms and she just doesn't want to use the
lower backside.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 14, dx3/01, pumping MM508-5/02 in Virginia