Re: [IPp] Novolog

We had serious problems with Humalog. We were changing Paul's sites every
other day and still getting unexplained highs too frequently. We switched to
 Novolog over one year ago and the results for us have been amazing. I have
other users had to adjust basals, etc., with the switch, but not us.

Good luck,
Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 9, pumping since age 6 on his
Disetronic H-Tron Plus