Re: [IPp] Re: Matthew's low blood sugar

Thanks so much for that information.  I love reading and learning new things
about this disease.  I did find out that Matthew did not eat all of his lunch,
but the nurse did adjust his lunch time bolus to the amount of carbs he did
 eat. Again today, he did not eat all of his lunch and was given the same bolus
as the other day and today his sugars were perfect. Go figure...this disease
has me guessing all the time.
Sarah :)