[IPp] Type 1 on the way?

My oldest daughter (now age 8) was diagnosed with Type 1 at age 4.  Now, my
youngest daughter (age 4) is going through the same routine my oldest did:
thirsty and starving!  I have been doing random blood level tests and she
runs anywhere between 120 - 150 during the day and around 100 when fasting
(first thing in a.m.)  I wonder if this is beginning signs that diabetes is
on the way or do you suppose I am just being paranoid?