Re: [IPp] Low blood sugar at school

Carla, how quickly did your child's blood sugars stabilize after your Celiac
dx's?  My daughter was dx'd one year ago and we have been gluten-free, but
have not seen an improvement in her numbers.  She is almost 16 now.  Was dx's
 with D just before she turned 9 and pumping for 3 years now. I'm suspicious of
the Celiac dx's.  I'm not 100% convinced that she has it.  She never exhibited
ANY symptoms.  In fact, she has been gaining weight steadily since way before
last June and continually since.  It's so frustrating.

Shellie, Mom to:
Rachel 8-8-87 dx'd 7-5-96 pumping 5-18-99 Celiac 6-12-02
Tara 5-4-89 non-D
Zach 5-24-92 non-D
Josh 1-19-94 non-D
Megan 1-20-00 non-D
Darcy 5-17-01 non-D (yes, I am the last one!)