Re: [IPp] Low blood sugar at school

I had the same thing happen to my daughter multiple times....it freaks you
out? Where does this come from???!!!   Maybe its time you re adjust the basal
 rates...growth spurt may be....but its funny...when you ask you Doc...sometimes
they even don't know!   Body metabolism and basal rates do change
 though....the only way to find out is to test at night.....But I have to tell
you....I did
do this and it worked while the school was in...and two weeks later, we had
to re-adjust because of summer break!    A Mom's work is never done!