Re: [IPp] Low blood sugar at school

Ok an update to Matthew's low blood sugar at school. Guess what happened to
his blood sugars last night at 8pm??  Yep, he went high, very high, in the
 400's. I corrected and did a site change just to play it safe, he was due for
today anyways.  I knew all those juice boxes the school nurse gave him would
catch up to him eventually.   Two hours later he was 153 and then woke up at
6am at 301. I call tell it is going to be a lovely Diabetes Day. I am now
thinking growth spurt is the cause of these very crazy numbers.
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!