Re: [IPp] Low blood sugar at school

Carla, how old was your child when diagnosed with celiac?   That's exactly
what happened to our daughter...she had 4 severe seizures, each progressing in
strenghth and time..nothing seemed to make sense....When I finally fell
 apart..one of the doc's inthe G.I. Clinic was doing a study...she was
whopping POSITIVE!!!!   Soon as she went gluten free..........all the blood
sugars equalized!   Yep, been there done that@!