Re: [IPp] seizure last night

"...If this should ever happen to your child again, always,always use orange
juice and put a tablespoon of sugar into it..."

Why the orange juice/sugar combo instead of something like cake gel or
glucose gel?

Also, does anyone know if the expiration date printed on glugagon is a firm
expiration of the product's effectiveness?  Just curious, since all of ours
seem to expire at once, and with the shortage that I heard was going on, it
sure would be nice to know that we actually have a little more time.

mom to Jeremy, 9, pumping 6/02