RE: [IPp] seizure last night

    Dear Mary,

  I'm so sorry for you to experience this. You must be so shaken up. Agonizing.
This hurt you and your husband more than it hurt young Chris. My little pumper
is 8 years old as well. She had a seizure before and I could not get over it
easily. This sounds like it came out of nowhere. I really hate this disease for
you, for Chris, for all of us! How are you doing today?

  This event does not define what this condition is about, it's just a nasty
step back. My thoughts and prayers are with you for strength.

Single Mom to twins, Haley & Savannah, ages 8
Haley dxd 12/2000