[IPp] Internal/Implantable Pump Available In Europe?

 I was reading in today's Arizona Republic Sunday paper & in the USA Weekend
pullout on page 4 there is an article titled "Medical Miracles". They state the
internal pump is available in Europe. Is this true? If so, how is it working so
 We're also perfecting a mechanical pancreas to produce insulin. An insulin pump
gives 28-year-old New Yorker Melanie Attwooll, like many other diabetes
sufferers, greater freedom to eat and exercise when she wants instead of when
her disease dictates. "It's the best tool in helping me manage the disease," she
says. The pump's not new -- it's been around for 30 years -- "but in the past
five to 10 years, it has really improved." Attwooll also is excited about an
internal pump, now available only in Europe.

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jrachelnPlease, Help Find A Cure For My
Son: www.jdrf.org or www.cwdfoundation.org

Do you Yahoo!?