[IPp] Diabetes Education at school

I was reading my May 2002 copy of Diabetes Interview and stumbled on the
article on page 66, 'Is there an Insulin Pump in the Classroom?'.  It
contains some great suggestions for educating the school on the pump and
also listed some programs and materials to print on insulin pumps at school.
Go here to see some GREAT info and forms to print for the school.
http://www.pedsonline.org/,  This is a website designed for both healthcare
professionals and consumers, providing comprehensive information and
resources for the management of diabetes at school.

Sean, mom of Jake, 9 (dx 07/01, pumping 01/02)
Grapevine, TX