Re: [IPp] Disetronic Ultraflex infusion sets

how long are you leaving the rapids in? we have never encountered this with
the rapids but have with all kinds of other sets. the ultra flex don't seem
to be as bad tho as the others, we have used them with lots of success,
except she won't insert them herself.
have you tried other sites like the back of the arm and butt and thigh areas?
the rapids work great in the back of the arm, my daughter tries to
exclusively use them only.
mom to alisha almost 13 dx 2-2-98 pumping 1-6-00