Re: [IPp] Disetronic Ultraflex infusion sets

My son, Paul, 8, has been pumping with the HTron-Plus for two years. We
started with the Rapids, 6mm, because Paul was very reluctant to use any set
that required an injector. The Rapids worked great for us but, about one year
into pumping, we switched to the UltraFlex for two reasons: 1) He was
complaining about some discomfort from the metal needle that remains in with
the Rapid; 2) we wanted the flexibility of disconnecting. We LOVE the
UltraFlex. We use the 6 mm size.