[IPp] Disetronic Ultraflex infusion sets

Hi there,

Michael has been pumping for about 2 1/2 months now. We have got a
Disetronic Htron which we love. We are using 6mm rapid infusion sets. I am
finding that once the wee metal needle has been removed we are left with a
red lump which takes awhile to go away. As Michael is only 7 his tummy area
isn't very big so we want to have old sites heal quickly. I don't know why
we are getting these wee lumps, didn't get them in the early days of
pumping. I have just had a look at the Disetronic website and noticed a
infusion set called the Ultraflex, it must be reasonably new as it wasn't
there last time I looked (not that long ago!!). Anyway I am just wondering
if there is anyone out there who has had similar problems - if so how did
you solve the problems and also is anyone using the Disetronic Ultraflex and
what your thoughts are on it?? Any advice/information/thoughts would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.