[IPp] re: pizza

For our 7 yr old pumper, we've found that counting each "palm sized" slice
of pizza as 15gr of carb works pretty well.  We also add 5-15 gr. to the total
meal carb count if he's had a lot of meat on the pizza, and we have Luke spread
the bolus throughout the meal, with a square wave at the end for another hour.
For example, if he eats 4 pieces of pizza, all with pepperoni, we count that as
about 70 gr. of carb.  We have Luke bolus at the start of the meal (1 unit) and
then after 2 slices, and then finish with the square wave at the end of the
meal for the rest of the bolus.  It's been our best formula for pizza &
hamburgers so far and is flexible from small to large amounts.

Do You Yahoo!?