[IPp] pumps that click

> 1) Can't remeber the upshot of the recent discussion:  which was the pump
> that doesn't "click"?  One that doesn't have the clicking noise?

We've had our 7 yr old son on the MM508 pump since March 2001, and I have
to say that I find the "clicks" very reassuring, especially if I'm giving
a correction during the night.  I just listen to the # of clicks, and that
way I don't have to sit right there & look at the pump.  We don't find it
bothersome at all.  I'm sure that older kids want something very quiet and
as unobtrusive as possible but it's not necessary for us.  Plus the clicking
is easily drowned out by other noises, such as at a restaurant.

Do You Yahoo!?