Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #107

> In a message dated 6/27/2002 7:25:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > humalog that we hear on this group. It sounds like everybody suggests
> > > novalog
> > >  are there any humalog backer out there?
> I believe the children are doing much better w/ the Novalog! Why? I
> don't know, but the majority I here about do better w/ it.

This is the same argument used to bash Minimed when there is really
no reason. Look at the usage numbers.

    88% of pumpers report using Humalog
    3% of pumpers report using Novolog

==> 6% of Humalog users report some kind of problem -- that twice as
many as even use Novolog at the moment. Of course you won't hear
about problems with Novolog, there are not enough incidents to even
make a blip.

A significant number of the current Novolog users are those that were
originally in the 6% Humalog failure group. There is a predominate
bias for Humalog problems. You never hear from the 82% that are