[IPp] Re:correcting lows w/ gum

Just thought I would share something new we have found that Jake loves to
correct a low with. It is called Nerds Gum and Shocktarts Gum. ( 9g of sugar
and 9g of carb) He gets so sick of having to eat when he is playing hard
(which is all the time in the summer!) He keeps them in his pocket and
doesn't have to come in and eat when it's not convenient. They are great for
he baseball field too. He plays tournament ball 2-3 games a day sometimes and
the last thing he wants is to be full/stuffed in 100 degree heat playing
baseball! They do a great job of correcting him w/out overcorrecting. I'm
sure the dentist wouldn't agree w/ this, but hey, he didn't live w/ a child
for 8 years that never got to have all of the junk the other kids did! We
love them! Trena (mom to Jake 11)