[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #101

In a message dated 6/21/2002 3:23:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Was just wondering how you like the Glucowatch, now that you've had it
> awhile?

Carol, We sent it back because it did not alarm very loud. It wouldn't wake
me or Jake up even if I slept w/ him. We bought it strictly for at night
w/lows and the alarm.It is very sensitive to sweat also, so he couldn't wear
it during the day. He is very active and an outside person. I hope they make
the alarm louder on the glucowatch2 that's supposed to be coming out. Trena