Re: [IPp] We survived

In a message dated 6/28/2002 10:51:22 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Got any tricks to get
>  that off?

We use Unisolve wipes to remove any leftover adhesive gook (We order it from
Animas with our other pump supplies -- I think all the pump companies carry
it) .  .  . it's gentle to the skin, but works really well  (Baby oil was
gentle too, but like you it didn't really seem to work all that well for us).
 I've heard that Nail Polish Remover works (not sure I like the idea myself)
-- and also Tea Tree Oil . . .

Pumpmama to Katie