Re: [IPp] high #'s after site change

what type of sets do you use?  we bolus .5 to prime soft-set micros.

Pam Carswell <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 06/28/2002
01:36:37 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted

Sent by:    email @ redacted

To:    email @ redacted
cc:    email @ redacted
Subject:    Re: [IPp] high #'s after site change

We increased the amt. to fill the cannula from .5 up to 1.0, and it made a
big
difference in Taylor's #'s after a new site.

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)