Re: [IPp] pizza question

Chris, This formula for bolusing we got from our doctor and it work well for
us.  Bolus for 3/4 of total carb right away, then bolus for 1/2 of total carbs
over the next 2-4 hours, the higher the fat the longer the duration. Try it on a
pizza you know the carbs. and not just before bed because the extended insulin
feed.  Good luck, Joyce