From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] high #'s after site change
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:44:01 EDT

Allison, I just saw another post saying the same thing .but the forst thing
that came into my mind is stress. If your child is very worried and stressed
about site changes that could be a big part of those after site change
highs.
I have seen it happen with my son with site changes in the beginng and
usually now it happens when he fights with his brother! Good Luck!
Jennifer